Why Join The Therapy Tree, LLC Team?
Join our growing practice of specialized therapists with over 100 years of collective experience. Blessed with an incredibly talented and delightful team from administration to our family of clients, The Therapy Tree is growing and looking to add to our team! You can learn more about us by visiting Our Team page.
We provide a unique atmosphere for professional growth and development through mentoring and collaboration with specialists across multiple disciplines including Speech Language Pathology, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Oral-Motor – Feeding Therapy, Developmental Therapy, Clinical Counseling, Massage Therapy, Advanced Skincare, KiMudo Martial Arts and other mind body specialists in our Wellness Center.
The Therapy Tree, established in 2003, is committed to total mind and body wellness of the pediatric and adult population while empowering families in Northeastern Illinois and Southeastern Wisconsin.
We are currently looking to hire the following positions:
For more information about any of these positions, please contact us at email@example.com.
ATTN Yoga Instructors
Qualifications & Requirements: Ability to teach evening classes, must be certified and insured. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Therapist (PT) or (PTA)
Job Description: The Therapy Tree is looking for a full-time or part-time Physical Therapist or strong Physical Therapy Assistant who enjoys working with children, both in a center-based or occasionally home-based settings. The typical caseload is children ranging from birth to 8 years of age, occasionally some older children. The qualified candidate should be passionate about learning and collaborating with other Physical, Occupational, Speech Language Pathologists, and Clinical Counselors. We are fortunate to have talented and experienced therapists who enjoy mentoring in all areas of development.
Details: Depending on case load and employment status our Physical Therapists are responsible for:
- Screening, acquiring medical history, and evaluating patients’ dysfunctional movements.
- Set up an individual plan of care that suggests the anticipated time frame, amount, and intensity of sessions to reach optimal potential.
- Be comfortable educating and involving parents/caregivers with home follow through and provide resources for them if necessary.
- Provide total body rehabilitation due to disease or gross motor function impairment; specifically addressing muscle strengths & weaknesses, overall coordination, joint stability & mobility, musculoskeletal alignment, neurodevelopmental skills, walking, & mobility training, balance and motor planning.
- Consult with other specialties regarding other therapeutic services that may be beneficial.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Flexible hours
- Must be eligible for Illinois licensure and hold either a Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
- Interest in further specializing with pediatrics, Early Intervention, or Neuro-Development Treatment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salaried position based on experience/skill level
- Sign on bonus and Bilingual Spanish speaking bonus available.
- Benefits include health insurance, pension plan, malpractice insurance, yearly continuing education, mileage reimbursement, mentorship/supervision, co-treat opportunities
For more information on this position, please contact our office by email at email@example.com or call our office at (847)265-7300.
In addition to the our adult and pediatric therapeutic services, we also have a beautiful Wellness Center that allows us to enrich our total mind and body wellness mission by extending various classes and services for adults and children alike, such as Yoga, Energy Healing, Martial Arts, Massage Therapy, and Skin Care Services to name a few. For more information, visit our Wellness Center page.Share