- S.O.S. Feeding Therapy
- Specialized Reading Therapy
- Children of Divorce
- Socialization, Ages 1 - 3
- Socialization, Ages 4 - 6
- Social Skills Training
Wednesdays from 4:30 to 5:30 pm Ages 5-8 years.
Saturdays from 11:30 to 12:30 pm Ages 9 to 12 years.
Children will learn:
- Appropriate interactions with same aged peers
- Feeling Recognition
- Affect Regulation
- How to initiate play
- How to maintain friendships
- Personal space and boundaries
All while having fun, making friends, learning new skills and playing!
For more information about these groups, please contact:
Zaida Medina at The Therapy Tree, LLC