- MA, LCPC, NCC
- Argosy University: 2009
- State certified Teacher
- Specialties: Children (6-10), Preteens/Tweens (11-13), Adolescents/Teenagers (14-19), Adults, Edlers (65+), Relationship Issues, Life Coaching
- Issues of focus: Anger Management, Anxiety, Behavioral Issues, Career Counseling, Client Focus, Codependency, Coping Skills, Depression, Divorce, Dream Interpretation, Family Conflict, Gay / Lesbian Issues, Grief, Parenting, Peer Relationships, Self Esteem, Sexual Abuse, Stress Management, Thinking Disorders
- Formally trained in specialized therapy techniques including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotionally-Focused Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
My name is Heidi Wodrich, MA, LCPC; I am a licensed psychotherapist and I am ready to offer my support to help you manage or remove the obstacles impeding your journey towards a more joyful life.
As an experienced teacher and therapist, I have worked with children and adults of all ages, from 3 to 93, towards identifying solutions to life’s most common issues affecting individuals, couples and families.
My treatment method is solution-focused with a strengths-based approach to help you experience positive growth and to gain mastery over your circumstances.
Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. ~Victor Frankel
When worry or anxiety become overwhelming, allow me to help you choose your response… and create a brighter tomorrow. We will work together to design a plan that feels right for you and moves you towards living the life you envision. I look forward to working with you!